WR 4000 is a wireless conference system featuring four channels for the UHF band. This convenient and discreet solution is composed of a main unit (receiver) and four desktop microphones. These microphones have an activation button, volume control and LED. The receiver´s front panel includes an independent volume control for each of the four channels. Thanks to the two LCD displays, it is possible to visualize channel frequency and state in real time. The individual balanced XLR3 outputs and an additional ¼" Jack output (channel mix) are located on the rear panel of the receiver. A squelch control is also available to adjust two adjacent channels.
WR 4000 is available in six different sets, depending on the frequency:
- Set G: 550.1 / 553.7 / 555.1 / 527.7 MHz
- Set H: 580.1 / 583.7 / 585.1 / 587.7 MHz
- Set I: 620.1 / 623.7 / 625.1 / 627.7 MHz
- Set J: 650.0 / 653.7 / 655.1 / 657.7 MHz
- Set K: 718.2 / 723.7 / 725.1 / 727.7 MHz
- Set L: 750.1 / 753.7 / 755.1 / 757.7 MHz