This audio distributor is very useful to supply several audio devices with only one audio source. Its 2 operating modes allow to work with mono or stereo signals. Output level can be controlled independently.
WD 421 adapts itself to work with different impedances, ensuring that output signal level is at least equal to input signal level. It avoids any undesired attenuation and features a LED vumeter to visualize the input signal level.
Features: - Audio signal distributor with 2 inputs and 8 outputs.
- Two operating modes:
ˇ 1 stereo input with 4 stereo outputs. ˇ 1 mono input with 8 mono outputs. - Adjusting Output level.
- Balanced LINK output for interconnecting several units.
- Individual gain control of each channel.
Technical data WD 421: - Inputs: XLR3 female balanced.
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu.
- Max. level input: 22 dBu.
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ.
- Level range: ∞ a - 12dBu.
- Outputs: XLR3 Male balanced.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 22 kHz.
- Distortion: <0,03% to 0 dB, 20 Hz - 22 kHz.
- SNR: < -110 dBr.
- Dynamic range: > 110 dBu.
- Noise and hum: < - 80 dB @ 20 Hz - 22 kHz.
- Crosstalk: < - 80 dB @ 20 Hz - 22 kHz.
- Output impedance: 120 Ω.
- Main supply: 110 - 120 V / 220 - 240 V 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 20 W.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 220 mm.
- Weight: 2.75 kg.